ViewDS is committed to providing you with the highest levels of customer service. This includes protecting your privacy as defined by the Commonwealth Privacy Act 1988 and the Australian Information Commissioner Act 2010. For more details visit http://www.oaic.gov.au/
Personal information collected from our websites
The types of personal information collected will depend on how you use our website. ViewDS may collect personal information in a number of ways
- directly from you, such as when you enter your personal details on our websites (eg during registration or application for products and services)
- when you provide information by phone or in documents such as an application form from publicly available sources of information
- from our own records of how you use your ViewDS services
Your personal information may be collected to enable ViewDS to:
- identify you and assist you with access to our website site and services
- provide the services and administer the services you require
- maintain and develop our business systems to assist you with your queries.
- To provide Help Desk and Support Services
Our websites record other information as well. This information is used to improve the structure and performance of those sites to provide users with an improved service. Whenever a page is requested from our web server, we record the time, date and URL of the request, along with information on the browser software that is being used.
ViewDS gathers usage information from our websites and other websites. This is aggregated for reporting purposes. Personally identifiable characteristics are removed and users remain anonymous, unless you have given prior express consent for ViewDS to recognise your usage. This data is gathered by us to examine Internet trends and demographics and to assist in improving the structure and ease of use of our websites.
Help us to ensure we hold accurate information
ViewDS takes all reasonable precautions to ensure that the personal information we collect, use and disclose is accurate, complete and up-to-date. However, the accuracy of the information we hold depends to a large extent on the information you provide.
You can easily edit or delete the personal information you provide to us on our websites (unless it is mandatory information required for your membership application), but to do so, you will need to log in as a registered user, using your username and password.
If you wish to access or modify personal information which you have provided via our websites, but cannot access that information at our websites, please send an email using the Contact Us page on the website.
Disclosing your personal information
The organisations to which we may disclose information include:
- outsourced service providers who manage the services we provide to you
- your representatives (eg your authorised representatives or legal advisers)
- our professional advisers, including our accountants, auditors and lawyers
- government and regulatory authorities and other organisations, as required or authorised by law
- managing our corporate risk and funding functions (eg securitisation)
If you have any questions in relation to privacy, please contact us on +61 3 9851 8600.Operations are between 9.00 am and 5.00 pm, Monday to Friday. Alternatively you can:
- use the Contact Us page on the ViewDS website to send your questions and comments via email
- write to our Privacy Manager, P0 Box 462 Kew Victoria 3101, AUSTRALIA