Beyond being an outstanding software product developer, you’ll need a solid understanding of cloud service architectures and IAM principles and protocols, as well as secure and agile software development practices. You will use your leadership and personal communications skills to drive process improvements, incorporate new tools and techniques, and mentor software developers and QA engineers to deliver an outstanding product.
The identity and access management market is one of the most dynamic segments of the cloud computing market, and you will use your deep technical skills and knowledge to work with the CTO and product manager to guide the evolution of our IAM platform. You will be expected to meet with customers to understand their unique security and identity requirements so that you can help the team accommodate them in the platform’s capabilities.
What we expect from you
- Extensive full-stack product development skills
- Deep knowledge of modern identity and access management processes and protocols
- Solid understanding of secure and agile software development practices
- Familiarity with cloud service architecture and cloud computing environments
- Ability to engage with and influence both your management and your development team
- Strong desire to drive projects to completion
- Love of discovering, learning and promoting new tools and techniques
- Excellent spoken and written communications skills
- Ability to work at our office in Kew, Victoria
What we offer
- Technical leadership of a small growing development team
- A distinct lack of corporate bureaucracy and rigid rules and procedures
- Close working relationship with the US based CTO who is an acknowledged expert in the IAM field
- Casual work lifestyle and family friendly culture with flexible working hours and ability to work remotely
- Opportunity to influence the technical direction of an exciting new product
- Potential for equity participation in this fast growing sector of the IT industry
More about ViewDS Identity SolutionsViewDS is a small, privately held software developer specializing in Identity and Access Management products. Our customers include government, defence and security agencies, telecommunications companies, and air traffic control systems around the world. Our product team boasts published authors, speakers, and contributors to several identity-related industry standards.
Equal opportunity employer